Today we are starting a new blog section written by the guides of our tours. In this section we will talk about what we have been observing over the week and even might be debating some of the bigger questions in cosmology.
Also look out for future guest blogs such as Peter Louers Astro-Photography blog, hopefully soon to become a regular monthly feature.
The section is supposed to fun for us to write and more importantly fun for you to read. We will try and get some info on the stars in to! Today I just wanted this first post to be a brief note about what I’ve witnessed on tour so far.
…highlight of our holiday!
Why Dark Skies Tenerife Guide?
- Bespoke Tour
- Hotel Pick up & Return
- Amazing Sunset
- High Altitude 2100 meters
- Nasa – “Window to the universe”
- Top 5 best destination in World to see the stars
- Qualified Insured Guides
- Laser guided tour of constellations
- 12″ Dobsonian Telescope Viewings
- Astrophotography Courses
- Astronomy Holidays
- Stargazing Pods overnight stay